Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jiwang Karatzs Kembali Lagi.....

I got this from Umi's note in FB and I like it, so I decided to have it here in my blog.  Thanks a bunch, Umi.

As I lay here in bed
I think of you
I begin to wonder
Do you think of me too?

I imagine you're next to me,
Pulling me close,
I feel your kiss,
As you caress my skin.

My heart beats fast,
Pounding louder every second,
I begin to tremble,
As I taste your sweet kiss..

I find that I gasp for air,
To replace the breath that you just took away.
My body and soul
Are slipping into a heavenly bliss.

Your hands are touching me every inch,
With such ease and tenderness.

I want this moment to last,
Not one second can escape,
I want to stay in your arms,
But then I suddenly awake.

It was only a dream,
Just a desire,
But in reality,
You have set my heart on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment