Saturday, May 28, 2011

Aging and loving every minute of it!!

Years ago, this is the day that I was born.  Being second in the family means I have to learn to be independent.  Ever since small, I would say that I am a bit on the fragile side, easily fall sick.  I remembered once I fell sick after getting my hair cut.  Really unbelievable!

Over the years, this special day will always be celebrated with friends and my family members. Guess I'm blessed with wonderful family and friends.  And ever since I started my current job, my BB will wish me and treat me on my day.  For the past 2 years she celebrated my day at Pan Pac (yeah, because AGM will always be few days after my day).  I'm so thankful for everything that she did.  You are the best, boss!!

So, on this special day, I would like to have it jotted down in this blog.  I didn't do that last year, so I guess I'll do it this year.  I don't know what's my plan for my day, and I just wish that I could go for a "me, myself and I" session. 

Aging is a wonderful process that everyone of us will go through it.  Let's make the best of it, be positive and remain happy!!  Happy birthday to me, and I love being myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment