Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rapuan Hari Isnin, 22 October 2012

Monday was a very hectic day.  We had a function to organise, though at small scale, it involves the VVIPs.  Last minute changes really drained me mentally.

I tend to look at it in another way, sometimes when you work under pressure, you could achieve something that you never thought you could do it.  Imagine this, in 3 hours time, managed to come up with the programme, find an Emcee for the function, managed to book an ustaz for doa recitals and rushed to the venue and informed the hotel to accommodate to the latest changes.

Overall, it was a successful event and I must thank all those who are involved in making it a success. 

Luckily when I was stuck drafting the programme, one kind soul did cheer me up by giving me something sweet to soothe me.  Thanks Rina for the cake, it is delicious and nice...wonder how do you make it so colourful.

As for me, the day ended at 11:30 P.M. when I reached home....Though tiring, it was a very good experience for me.

I did have sweet tooth when I'm under pressure....Mucho gracias for the cake

Stuck in a discussion with the hotel people, informing the latest changes....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment