Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Out of sight (soon) but never out of mind.....

Got the news last 2 days.  Umi called me and asked for favour, mintak tolong dicarikan apartment/house for rent kat Melaka.  Knowing that I have an officemate yang memang org Melaka, aku pn cuba2 lah bertanya pada budak tu.

Part of me is glad that she manages to get what she wanted, I'm happy for her.  The other part of me is sad because tiada lagi BFF nearby yang boleh di call dan buat keje giler sama2 seperti pg buat treatment rambut, layan movie, window shopping, bergebang sampai pengsan, jalan2 cari makan dan lepas tu tido sampai pengsan.  I'm gonna miss her sambal sardine.  Most of all, tak de lagi tempat nak curhat kalo2 aku rasa down dan frust dgn kehidupan ku.  Nanti aku kena travel all the way to Melaka kalau nak semua special treatment nie.

Looking of a positive side, this could be my chance to explore the southern region lak.  Selama nie, perjalanan ronda2 aku cuma terhenti di Negeri Sembilan.  Now, I have ample opportunity to explore Melaka, Johor and Singapore.

All the best Umi for your new posting.  I'm more than glad to help you with packing of your stuff.  I'll be more than happy to visit you kat Melaka.  Dengar citer, ada tempat asam pedas yang best, harusss kita pekena yek.

No comments:

Post a Comment