Wednesday, October 2, 2013

In loving memory of.......

Time really flies....diam tak diam dah 4 tahun berlalu.....At times when those memories came flashing back in my mind, I could only sedekahkan al fatihah buat dia....moga dia tenteram dan aman di sana.....

I try not to recall that day.....the day that changed the way things were.....I was there dari mula dia nazak dan pada saat dia menghembuskan nafas terakhir nya pun aku masih berada di sisi dia.....I can still remember how I drove him all the way to the hospital, with oxygen tube attached to his nose....how he was at that time.....struggling to breathe.....

I can still remember how the doctor told me that he had passed on.....my whole world came crumbling down.....he's gone just before subuh prayer, on a friday morning.....I could still recall how he was taken to the mortuary, to be cleaned and "kafan".....I was in tears.....but at that point of time, I could still think straight....I informed all his siblings, cousins.  We had discussed before that should anything happen to him, we agreed to entrust one of his closest cousins to be in charged for his funeral.....alhamdulillah, he had his wish granted.....

He did mention that if he could have his way, he wanted to go peacefully, no suffering (hospitalised) not for a long time, and to be buried next to his father in his hometown...Somehow I could say that Allah granted all his wishes....He got what he wanted......Died on a friday, not suffering for long time, buried next to his father and his cousin was in charged for his funeral.....

 If I were to write in details, I could burst out crying again.....On this exact day, I would want to remember you for who you were, how things were and all those good memories of you....

Farewell dear.....may you rest in peace.....
Al fatihah, moga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas kamu dan ditempatkan kamu dikalangan mereka yg beriman.....

No comments:

Post a Comment