Monday, June 24, 2013

Of usual rumblings and mumblings

Missing you dearly at this very moment.....
I miss your smile, your laughter.......I miss the way you look deep into my eyes,
I miss your voice.....in short, I miss having you near me.....

As I look up at the sky
I'm thankful to have you in my life
You have been someone who is always close to my heart
You're the air that I breathe, you are always in my heart, with every single beat...

Though we might not always be able to be together
I feel your presence in everything I do
You are a part of me, and I do wish that I'm a part of you.....

Having someone like you in my life is priceless
You are all my wish come true
You have been a good companion, bestest friend that I ever had
And I do wish that this will continue, till the end of our lifes.....

Though I seldom confess my feelings for you
Through and through, I love you and I really do....

Sayang
Thank you for being there for me, I truly appreciate it
You mean everything to me....and I do hope that I mean everything to you....



No comments:

Post a Comment