Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Speechless

I was stunned and speechless for a moment just now.  You do remember the date (tarikh ok).  All the while I thought u dont.  Terharu tetiba (motif??), over lar sangat kan.

Now, everything starts to flashback in my mind.  Hmm......it's been so long that we know each other..........and I admit that I am comfortable, really comfortable with you.  I can be myself whenever I'm with you.  You've been there all the while......through my good and bad times.....and thank you dear, I really appreciate it.

If I had one wish, I would wish that I could keep you near me for as long as I'm alive.  You've been a good companion, a good listener....someone I could share my stories with, be it good or bad.  Thank you for being a good listener......and motivator too.  You are always the first person I would want to share my story with.......

All in all, whenever I look at you, it's like I'm looking into a mirror whereby I could see myself, crystal clear.

Thank you for being there for me all the while. ....I wish I could keep you forever.....I wish that this feeling lasts forever......



No comments:

Post a Comment