Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Not so wordless Wednesday

I slept at your side of the bed......crying myself to sleep, missing you more than before, disappointed with what had happened.....thinking how ignorant and selfish I was.  I was so engrossed with my office work that I didn't realise I hurt the feelings of the person that I really love and adore.  The person that I would never, ever want to hurt.

I fail to realise that you were really looking forward to see me, counting days after days for the date only to be hurt and ignored by me.  Sayang, I am indeed truly, deeply sorry.  If only I had one more chance to go back to that day, I would do everything I could to ensure that I will not repeat the same mistakes.  I still miss your smile, your laughter and the way you look deep into my eyes........Whenever you look deep into my eyes, I'm melted and I feel naked.....as if you could really see what's in my mind at the very moment.....and that's the very same reason as to why, whenever we meet, I would be quite timid and quiet......(bahasa Indon nya dibilang bungkam.....ehh, tetiba pulak ada yg enterframe.....hehehehe) ....

You might wonder why I could freely express my feelings in blog and not face to face......until now, I still feel shy with you......malu untuk menzahirkan segala perasaan yang ada di dalam hati, malu untuk berdepan dengan orang yang teramat istimewa dalam hidup ku sekarang......so, please forgive me for that....

Sayang,  please forgive me......I'll try to improve myself........

No comments:

Post a Comment