Monday, December 31, 2012

Closing the chapter for year 2012


This is by far, the best way to close this year's chapter.  Was not really in a good mood today, especially after a few phone calls.  Someone informed that due to the reasons given, I might not be able to be at the new place as planned, it might drag till mid next year. 

Then somehow, miracles do happen.  Out of nowhere, someone send me an official letter, stating what I have been hoping for so long.  Alhamdulillah, terima kasih Allah kerana memudahkan urusan ku hari ini.  Serasa seperti nak buat sujud syukur aje tadi...After I managed to calm down and convince myself that this is really true, terus ler share the "good news" with my colleagues......

If you really ask me how I feel now, I would say, I'm glad that the waiting game is over.  I finally know where I stand and what to expect.  I would be lying if I say I'm not gonna miss my current position.  But we do need to step out of our comfort zone, try to take new challenges and seize all opportunities that cross our path.

Looking back, now I know things happen for a reason, that only He knows.  If not because of the incident before Hari Raya Puasa, I might still be comfortable doing what I'm doing now, regardless of people telling me that it is such a waste for someone with a degree (in Finance especially) to be doing a secretarial work.  In a way, I'm grateful that it happened, now I understand why she's the chosen one to not receive the bags (man plans, God decides)....though I do feel sorry for the other 2 colleagues who were also blamed and penalised together with me.

Thank you 2012 for moulding me to be who I am today....welcome 2013, hope to bring more positive vibes and energy to all of us....

Wishing you a very Happy New Year....and all the best for year 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment